Reality TV Star Heather King Being Taken In Police Custody For Domestic Violence Against Her Husband Wayde King
- Heather King was reportedly arrested for the case of domestic violence on 6 March 2019.
- Police authorities confirmed that when they reached the site Wayde was seen with the visible redness on his cheek and side of the stomach.
- Heather was released the same day she was arrested i.e on Wednesday.
- Wayde said to the authorities that Heather slapped him and kicked on the stomach twice and was also dragged by the car drove by her.
- Later, the tanked star accepted that she had been physical with her husband but did not drag him with the car.
Tanked star Heather King was reportedly arrested for the case of domestic violence against her husband Wayde on 6 March 2019.
On Wednesday, when King had an agreement with her husband Wyade it later turned physical. Furthermore, TMZ reported that Heather was arrested in Las Vegas after police officers were called to the couple’s home.
The Animal Planet star was released the same day on her arrest. Her arrest came after she allegedly slapped on the face and kicked in the stomach twice.
As the authorities reached the home of the TV personality, they found Waydes' red cheek and side of the stomach. Furthermore, the victim Wayde reportedly told police officers that he was hanging out of the window of the car as Heather in the car drove away.
More sources say that Heather admitted to slapping her husband but denied the accusation of injuring him with her car.
On the other hand, Heather has been released from police custody after being held for misdemeanour domestic violence.
The power couple was married in 1997.