American renowned singer Aaron Carter once again went into rehab on Saturday, October 14, after briefly leaving treatment to attend to some personal matters, multiple sources confirmed.
The I Want Candy singer's representative told the media;
Aaron has taken care of the legal and financial matters that required his attention and returned to the wellness facility to complete his program.
According to Us Magazine, Aaron is finishing a 90-day program in California.
Singer Aaron Carter Checks Back Into Rehab
As previously reported, the 29-year-old Fool's Gold singer, checked into rehab in last September- after a turbulent summer that saw him being arrested for driving under the influence and possession of marijuana.
Aaron was subsequently implicated in a severe car accident in early September, after which authorities visited his home in Florida four times in 34 hours for gun and safety concerns.
At the time, his rep said in a statement to the Us Magazine;
Aaron has decided to enter a facility to improve his health and work on his overall wellness. He is going to do this privately and focus all his attention on being the best person and performer possible. He is grateful for the support and love from his fans and looks forward to coming back stronger than ever before.
Video: Aaron Carter: Speaking His Truth
Just two weeks later, Aaron left treatment after “several legal and personal matters arose that required his immediate and in-person attention. As per the report, Aaron “did really well while he was away in rehab.”
On October 7, he showed off his healthier appearance through an Instagram post that featured a before-after picture of him, revealing he’d gained 30 pounds.