A lawsuit filed against President Donald Trump and his former lawyer by adult film star Stormy Daniels was dismissed by the federal judge on Thursday.
The adult film star received a sum of $130,000 as hush money from the president's lawyer, Michael D. Cohen last year in California from the nondisclosure agreement she signed.
Judge S. James Otero of US District Court said the lawsuit was irrelevant whereas Attorney Michael Cohen admitted that he arranged money to silence Stormy and help Trump winning the presidency. Moreover, he pleaded with guilty for the violations of campaign rule.
Talking of Trump, he has vehemently denied the alleged affair of 2006. Actually, in 2011, Stormy Daniels confessed to having an affair with Donald Trump in a Magazine Interview.
Stephanie Clifford, widely known as Stormy Daniels says Trump and she had an affair after Trump's marriage with first lady Melina Trump and the birth of son Barron.
In fact, before Daniel and her lawyer, Michael Avenatti sued Trump, months earlier Cohen legally pressured Daniels to keep silent.
Last season, Ms. Daniel filed a separate case against the President which was interestingly dismissed by the same federal judge. Stormy sued the president after the tweet in April about her personal life with her story of an affair with Trump, "a total con job."
A sketch years later about a nonexistent man. A total con job, playing the Fake News Media for Fools (but they know it)! https://t.co/9Is7mHBFda— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 18, 2018
From this decision, she was ordered by the court to pay legal fees and sanctions of over $300,000 for her defamation suit.
Most importantly, in CBS' "60 Minutes", Daniels was approached in Las Vegas parking lot while she was with her daughter in 2011. She disclosed: 'a man walked up to her and said, "Leave Trump alone. Forget the story"'.
Furthermore, she added that the man looked at her infant daughter and said, "That's a beautiful little girl. It would be a shame if something happened to her beautiful mom."
In a CNN statement by Trump's attorney, Charles Harder confirmed: "The US District Court confirmed today that the claim against the President has no basis in law."
Moreover, Attorney Charles Harder, who represents Trump, said: “Total Victory” for the president.