Modern Family's Sofia Vergara has topped Forbes' list of highest-paid TV actresses for the fifth year in a row, earning $43 million over the past 12 months.
According to Forbes, her income from the hit show, Modern Family, played only a part of her intake, saying most of her earnings were made from various endorsements and licensing deals, including a furniture brand, an anti-dandruff shampoo product, a coffee bar, and a soft-drink brand.
Next on the list was Kaley Cuoco, who earns $1 million per episode from 'The Big Bang Theory.' The 30-year-old actress earned a handsome $24.5 million in the same period. Most of her earnings are from the CBS show itself.
Image: Kaley Cuoco at 2016 SAG awards
Cuoco was followed by Mindy Kaling, who earned $15 million over the past year. “Grey’s Anatomy” actress Ellen Pompeo and “Law and Order: SVU” star Mariska Hargitay completed the top 5, earning $14.5 million each.
Video: The world's highest-paid TV actresses 2016
Here is the complete Forbes’ Top 10 TV list:
1. Sofia Vergara – 43 million dollars
2. Kaley Cuoco – 24.5 million dollars
3. Mindy Kaling – 15 million dollars
4. Mariska Hargitay – 14.5 million dollars
5. Ellen Pompeo – 14.5 million dollars
6. Kerry Washington – 13.5 million dollars
7. Stana Katic – 12 million dollars
8. Priyanka Chopra – 11 million dollars
9. Julianna Margulies – 10.5 million dollars
10. Julie Bowen – 10 million dollars.