It's all over for Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth! The 'The Bachelor' alum has split with her fiancee; they have called off their engagement after three years togetherness, multiple sources have confirmed.
In a joint statement to Us Weekly, on Friday, November 2, the pair said, "After three incredible years, we have decided to go our separate ways. This difficult decision comes after thoughtful, respectful consideration."
Even though we are parting as a couple, we’re very much committed to remaining friends. We have both evolved as people, which is taking us in different directions, but with the hope that we will continue to support each other in new ways. Due to the nature of how we met, our relationship has always been very public, and we have enjoyed sharing it with all of you, but we ask that you respect our decision and our privacy at this time.
— Betches (@betchesluvthis) November 2, 2018
A source previously told the publication that the relationship between the two was rocky.
The insider said at the time, "Kaitlyn has basically called off her engagement to Shawn, but they are still trying to work on their relationship. She won’t give anyone too many details, but they can’t see other people yet."
A second source revealed that the duo was never seen together. As per the report, Kaitlyn, 33, took off her engagement ring. Shawn, 31, meanwhile, was spotted without the "Off the Vine" podcast host all the time.
The television personalities, who became engaged during the season 11 finale in 2015, were sparked break up rumors in August when fans speculated of their split as they didn't find the couple like before.
During an episode of "Off the Vine" on August 16, Kaitlyn said, "Shawn and I are 110 percent committed to each other and, yes, we are still together."
For more updates, stay connected with Frostsnow.