Frostsnow

HBO Cuts Ties With Louis C.K. Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations By Five Women

Updated On 10 Nov, 2017 Published On

HBO has announced that they will no longer work with Louis C.K. after the recent accusation of sexual misconduct by five women in a New York Times expose published on Thursday, 9th November.

A spokesperson for the network told media in a statement on Thursday;

Louis C.K. will no longer be participating in the Night of Too Many Stars America Unites for Autism Programs which will be presented live on HBO on November 18. In addition, HBO is removing Louis C.K.’s past project from its On Demand services. a spokesperson for the network told Us Weekly in a statement on Thursday.

FX Networks also issued a statement regarding the claims stating;

We are obviously very troubled by the allegations about Louis C.K. published in The New York Times today. The network has received no allegations of misconduct by Louis C.K. related to any of our 5 shows produced tougher over the past 8 years. FX Networks and FCP take all necessary actions to protect our employees and thoroughly investigate any allegations of misconduct within our workplace. That said, the matter is currently under review.

HBO Cuts Ties With Louis C.K. Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations By Five Women

HBO Cuts Ties With Louis C.K. Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations By Five Women

Source: yahoo

As previously reported, Comedians Abby SchachnerJulia Wolov, Dana Min Goodman and a woman who spoke under the condition of anonymity told Times that the producer masturbated in front of them or while they were on the phone with him.

Comedian Rebecca Corry detailed an incident where she allegedly declined Louis' offer to masturbate in front of her.

A number of celebrities have since broke their silence about Louis and have shown support for the victims.