Fans Of The Globally Acclaimed And Beloved Show Game Of Thrones Convinced That Fan Favorite Character Ned Stark Will Make A Comeback In The 8th And Final Season Of The Show
- Game of Thrones fans are convinced that one of their favorite characters Ned Stark who was killed off in the 1st Season will make a comeback in the last season.
- Some theories also emerged from superfans and fans alike all over the world as to how he would come back from the dead if he were to come back.
- The last season of the show will come out on April 14th and the trailer for the show caused widespread buzz.
- The first official trailer was released on December 6, 2018, and the second teaser trailer was released on January 13, 2019, while the actual trailer was released on March 5.
- The second trailer created a lot of buzz among fans and gathered millions of views within the first few days of its release on YouTube.
To the dismay of fans all over the world Game of Thrones announced that season 8 will be its final season but they are also excited for the new season of the series. The fans are excited to see the characters again in their full glory but they are anticipating 'a back from the dead' arc where the old beloved character will come back from the dead.
Among characters, people wish to see back on the series is fan favorite Ned Stark who was executed after he falsely confessed treason while the real reason was that he knew about the illegitimate child of Cersei.
He was killed after he confessed treason Stark is taken to a courtyard for a public execution, everyone demands him to be punished. King Joffrey decides that Stark will be executed by decapitation. The Lord of Winterfell’s head is taken by Ser Ilyn with the help of Ice greatsword of House Stark itself.
A superfan of the show gave a theory that Stark would be resurrected from the dead by the Night King if the white walkers were to come to Winterfell. Only Jon Snow and Lord Beric Dondarrion played by Kit Harrington has come back from the dead in the show and others tend to stay dead.
Some fans also speculated that Stark would now be a white walker himself. Counter-arguments also arose that their bodies would be so decomposed that they would be virtually unrecognizable.
In a recently taken survey, it was found that 31% of fans wanted to see Ned Stark comeback in the next season of GOT. The first teaser trailer for the last season was released on December 6, 2018, and the second teaser trailer was released on January 13, 2019.
The actual trailer was released on YouTube on March 5th and gathered 34 million views as of March 8th which is a testament of the show’s popularity. A poster of the new season also created a lot of buzz among fans.