Disgraced television star Don Burke was banned from flying with Qantas due to his inappropriate conduct while he was at the peak of his career in the 1990s.
According to A Current Affair, Qantas banned the 70-year-old television presenter from flying with the airline after his inappropriately behave towards staff members, which was then reported to management.
The ban was not permanent but lasted for a period during the 1990s while he was hosting Burke's Backyard on Channel Nine.
Disgraced Star Don Burke Banned From Flying With Qantas For 'Inappropriate Conduct' to Staffs
In claims published by the Fairfax and ABC on Monday, dozens of accusers have come forward accusing Don of sexually harassing, inappropriately assaulting and bullying female colleagues over a number of years.
However, Don has completely denied all allegations of sexual harassment and assault against him. Alison Piotrowski, a Channel Nine reporter, had been working with Don at radio station 2UE in the mid to late 2000s.
At the time, Alison said that she was berated by Don when she turned up late to an outside broadcast.
But then half an hour later he came up to me and said that all was forgiven because I had a great a**,
Alison further claimed that she reported his behavior to management, and was told she would no longer have to work with Don.