Frostsnow

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Friend Max Lomas, Who Found Her Unconscious in Bathtub, Dies of Apparent Overdose

Updated On 18 Aug, 2018 Published On

Bobbi Kristina Brown's friend Max Lomas who found her unconscious in her bathtub in 2015, has died of an apparent drug overdose, multiple sources have confirmed.

According to TMZ reports, was rushed to the hospital after he was discovered unresponsive on the bathroom floor at a house of his friend in Mississippi on Wednesday, August 15.

Along with Bobbi's ex-boyfriend Nick Gordon, Max found late Whitney Houston's daughter unresponsive in her tub in January 2015. Bobbi was rushed to the hospital and placed in a medically induced coma. Six months later of the tragic incident in July, she died at the age of 21.

CAPTION: Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Friend Max Lomas, Who Found Her Unconscious in Bathtub, Dies of Apparent Overdose SOURCE: chochilino

In February 2012, Whitney was also found dead in her bathtub at the Beverly Hills hotel, at the age of 48.    

In February 2015, Max's then-lawyer Philip A. Holloway released a statement to confirm that he was the one who called 911 after finding Bobbi in an unconscious condition.

Philip told media at the time,

Contrary to what’s been reported, my client, Max Lomas, was the person who first discovered Bobbi Kristina and called 911. My client wants nothing more than to see a full recovery. He and Krissi have been friends for many, many years, and he is absolutely devastated and prays for her immediate recovery.

In September 2016, baseball shortstop Nick was ruled “legally responsible” for Bobbi’s death after her estate filed a $50 million wrongful death lawsuit. However, he has denied getting involved in his ex-girlfriend's death on multiple occasions.

Last month, multiple sources reported that Bobbi's father Bobby Brown, 49, was set to open a domestic violence shelter, named Bobbi Kristina Brown Serenity House.

For more updates, stay tuned to Frostsnow.