Frostsnow

    Alison Brie On James Franco's Sexual Misconduct Allegations: During 'The Disaster Artist' Promotion

    Updated On 21 Jan, 2018 Published On

    In January 2018, James Franco became the latest addition in Hollywood to be accused of sexual misconduct following the Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey' accusations last year. The Academy Award nominee for Best Actor, James was accused by five women, including former students, Los Angeles Times reports.

    10 days to sexual accusations on James, 39, his sister-in-law Alison Brie broke her silence on allegations against him, while on a red carpet interview at the 2018 Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday, January 21. 

    Video: Alison Brie addressed James Franco's sexual allegations at the 2018 Screen Actors Guild Awards 

    When asked about the allegations against her brother-in-law, Brie said,

    I think that, above all, what we've always said is it remains vital that anyone that feels victimized should and does have the right to speak out and come forward. I obviously support my family.

    Alison Brie speaks about sexual allegations on James Franco

    Alison Brie speaks about sexual allegations on James Franco

    Source: Pop Sugar 

    Brie, who tied the knot to James' younger brother Dave Franco then added, 

    Not everything that has been reported is fully accurate, so I think we’re waiting to get all the information. But of course now is the time for listening and that's what we’re all trying to do.

    The Disaster Artist star told E! News host Giuliana Rancic

    James has also addressed some of the allegations while he attended the promotional event for his movie The Disaster Artist, but has remained silent since then.